Join our Patio Covers Unlimited Team!
Construction Assistant (Full-time) and Construction Lead (Full-time)
Patio Covers Unlimited is looking for additional construction workers to join our team. If you want to work full-time for a company that values hard work, honesty and loyalty and you have at least 3 years of experience working in construction such as framing houses, general carpentry, wood stud framing or concrete finishing a plus, then you will want to apply. Qualified candidates will have own hand tools, reliable transportation, a clean driving record, and be willing to travel within greater Tri-Cities area. You may be supervising one or two assistants on the job site in addition to regular responsibilities. You must be able to pass a drug test and be a non-smoker. Salary depending on experience.
Hours are generally Monday – Friday, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. However, you may be asked to work some overtime or travel on occasion.
- 3-5 years of experience as a carpenter in residential or commercial projects
- Knowledgeable about construction methods, materials, and regulations
- Able to understand and utilize plans, blueprints, and specifications
- Proven track record of producing quality and taking pride in your work
- Have your own tools, a reliable vehicle for transportation and a clean driving record
- Work well individually or as part of a team
Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds frequently
- Climb stairs and ladders frequently
- Kneel/Squat frequently
- Reach outright and overhead frequently
- Crawl occasionally
- Push/pull occasionally